Internally, Zanola ZWT has at his disposal a WHITE ROOM welding center that can offer high-quality performances, guaranteed by the prestigious recognition received, such as: AUBERT&DUVAL, FA.RO ACCIAI, LUCCHINI SIDERMECCANICA and STANDEX.
Welding on molds
Zanola ZWT offers innovative ideas to repair the photoengraved matrix and damaged or used moulds or to modify them.
- Laser welding: a successful method of welding for the industry and for the high precision toolmakers. It is also an extremely precise repair technique that causes a minimal thermal input. The laser welding stations of Zanola ZWT are equipped with a solid-state pulse laser in the range of 150 and 200 watt.
- TIG welding: welding done with preheating furnace. It allows a perfect execution of welding beads on steel cores and cavities and other materials.
- Plasma welding: a welding technique characterized by a restrained heat contribution and a good precision. Suggested for moulding steels.
- MMA welding: is an arc welding technique, characterized by an easy portability, suitable for welding beads of elevated thickness.
- MIG and MAG welding: a wire welding technique suitable for massive thick welding beads and the repair of big parts.
- Brazing: a welding technique that allows to realize joints of many dimensions leading to fusion only the brazing alloy, keeping intact the items.
Richiedi informazioni sul servizio:
- Repair of damaged photoengraved moulds in collaboration with standex.
- Urgent welding operations without notice with delivery in 4 hours
- Decimal welding beads to repair corners
- Removal and closure of injection points and tunnels
- Ribs closure until 80mm depth
- Welding beads up to 20mm on z axis and over
- Welding beads on basis material such as 1.2311/12, 1.2343/44, 1.2083, 1.2316, 1.2379, 1.1730, 1.2714
- Welding beads on special materials such as moldmax, beryllium copper, aluminium, marval and amco
For all our processes of laser welding, TIG welding, mobile welding techniques, we provide the WHITE ROOM EXPRESS service. In this case, the reparation of the moulds is directly carried out at the customer’s company, following the national and international regulations. Our electrodes are produced internally, following the most rigorous quality standards. Wires are available from 0,2mm diameter up to 0,8mm.
|WIRE TYPES||DIAMETER ø||CHARACTERISTICS||STEEL TYPE|
|SALTEX 300||0.2||Electrode for laser welding electrode suitable for a generic use.|
Excellent colour and easy to polish
|SALTEX 300 PHOTO||0.4||Electrode for laser welding electrode designed to guarantee an optimal mould photoengraving|
|SALTEX 300 MIRROR||0.4||Electrode for laser welding electrode designed to guarantee an optimal mould polishing.|
|SALTEX 400||0.5||Electrode for laser welding electrode suitable to repair high hardness destined to injection mould. Excellent colour and very easy to polish.|
Appropriate for 40-44 HRC
|SALTEX 460||0.5||Electrode for laser welding electrode suitable to repair high hardness steel destined to injection moulds. Excellent colour and very easy to polish.|
Appropriate for 46-50 HRC
|SALTEX Hot work||0.5||Electrode for laser welding electrode suitable to repair steels used for die-casting or hot forming moulds||1.2343|
|SALTEX Hot work||0.6|
|SALTEX Sharp Edge||0.5||Electrode for laser welding electrode suitable to repair steels destined to the production of blades and sheers. Particularly appropriate to repair ruined corners||1.69375|
|SALTEX Cr 13 INOX||0.5||Electrode for laser welding electrode suitable to repair inoxidable martensitic steels with a 13% of Cr. Excellent colour and very easy to polish.||1.2083|
|SALTEX Cr 13 INOX||0.6|
|SALTEX Cr 16 INOX||0.5||Electrode for laser welding electrode suitable to repair inoxidable austenitic steels. Excellent colour and very easy to polish.||1.2316|
|SALTEX Cr 16 INOX||0.6|
|SALTEX 18/10 INOX||0.2||Electrode for laser welding electrode for beryllium copper alloys. Excellent colour and very easy to polish||AISI 304|
|SALTEX 18/10 INOX||0.4|
|SALTEX 18/10 INOX||0.6|
|SALTEX 18/10 INOX||0.8|
|SALTEX MoldMAX®||0.4||Berillium copper alloys MOLDMAX®||Leghe rame-berillio MOLDMAX®|