The MICROINCISIONE® is an innovative and exclusive process developed by Zanola ZWT. We are talking about a mechanical process that achieves finishing similar to the EDM and photoengraving.
Microincisione on molds
Zanola ZWT has an innovative and exclusive mechanical process that achieves finishing results similar to photoengraving and EDM.
MICROINCISIONE® has the following features:
- Maximum applicability: this finishing can be done on every material until 50HRC, independently of the chemical analysis. Zanola ZWT MICROINCISIONE can be done also on inoxidable steels, aluminium or special alloys.
- Absolute versality: with Zanola MICROINCISIONE® you can obtain a surface with corners as in the elettroerosion or rounded like photoengraving. Is also possible to obtain a shiny or opaque surface, according to the customer’s request. The deformation grades are similar to the one of photoengraving.
- Immediate Reactivation: in case of use, wrong maintenance or breaking during the moulding phase, the mould can be repaired without any precautionary polishing.
- Endurance: the MICROINCISIONE® is a mould finishing resistant to high temperatures and use derived from the moulding phase. This endurance is given by the hardening and consequent growth of the mechanical properties of the microengraved steel surface layer.
- Custom-Tailored: MICROINCISIONE® is possible on every surface delimiting, upon request, areas with different types of finishing. Is also possible to realize graphics and logos, based on the customer’s request.
- Velocity: the production times of MICROINCISIONE® are short. Therefore delivery times of the finished product are also short.
Richiedi informazioni sul servizio:
|FINISHING CODE||DRAFT ANGLE||PRE-POLISHING SUGGESTED FOLLOWING THE “ SCALA ZANOLA”||FINISHING TYPE||NOTES|
|TEXTURING (Developed following the customer’s drawing)||1,5°||SZ07||--||For every material|
|ZC4605||SZ05||Standard||Suggested on large surfaces|
|ZC6005||2°||SZ07||Standard||For every material|
|ZC705||2,5°||SZ07||Anti Scratch||For every material|
|ZC46P5||SZ03||Anti Scratch||For every material|